Monday, July 24, 2006

Apex Springs & Kyb Shocks

That's right my next mod has been added, a set of new front and back lowering springs, with new front and back KYB Excel-G Shock absorbers.

Kyb Shocks

The road handling is amazing, feels a lot more solid and has also quietned the noises I had coming from the rear end, I am really impressed, the car feels so much better, not as bumpy and rides like a new car.

Apex Springs

For anyone thinking of getting this done, I can only say go out and order your Apex springs now.
And here is my FTO with the Apex springs ready on the drive, looks realy good.

Lowered

Car looks amazing, lowered by 30mm, front and back, as the car sits quite low you can only see the yellow springs in the rear wings section.

Lowered

2 Comments:

At 11:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOOKS VERY GOOD!!

 
At 3:36 pm, Blogger Brocas said...

thanks matey :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home