Sunday, August 13, 2006

Mongoose Decat & Back box system

Well here we are again for a few more lovely pictures of my FTO.
This time with a Mongoose full decat system, includes the downpipes too. I had the downpipes fitted a while back, got them from Aweb on the FTOOC, but my exhaust baffles had gone, the flexi and the gaskets also had leaks so I thought might as well upgrade and get a decent piece of kit in there. Also had the ECU reset and new mapping, less fueling and slightly more air.
The mivec sounds amazing now, the ITG filter noise is also insane, sounds so good.

Mongoose

Here are some pictures of the system on the car. I drove out to Hainault country club, wonderful calm place. You have to love the South East, so many places to just go for a picnic.

FTOOC

Very subtle, yet perfect

FTOOC

Close-up view of the mongoose twin oval 2,5" exhaust system

FTOOC

FTOOC

FTOOC

FTOOC


FTOOC

2 Comments:

At 9:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Site . Nice work.
- www.ftooc.blogspot.com b
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

 
At 12:13 am, Blogger kid edward said...

hi, brocas. nice site your FTO is indeed a beauty. Haven't yet driven
a sportscar. Right now I'm stuck with my 18 year old Suzuki Samurai JX 4 wl
drive. I'm also planning to have a blog about 4 wheel drives. By the way
my blog right now is also about driving but of another kind - hope you know what I mean. If you have the time, try viewing it- thanks & cheers!
http://www.healthysexforyou.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home